Serving Grafton, Port Washington, Cedarburg, Germantown, Ozaukee County, WI
Your Initial Visit
Private acupuncture treatments and nutritional consultations by appointment
For walk-in hours see schedule.
- Please contact office for fees.
- Insurance is accepted, but verification must be obtained prior to first appointment. Co-pay at time of service required.
- Current IRS rules allow for acupuncture to be paid for with tax advantaged dollars from a health savings account (HSA). In addition, most group health insurance flex accounts accept acupuncture.
- Workers Compensation accepted. Must be verified prior to first appointment.
- Herbal formulas and/or whole food supplements may be recommended as part of your treatment plan or for general health and vitality
Things to consider before arriving for treatment
- Make sure to eat something light an hour or two before arriving
- Wear loose fitting clothes